Anonymous Complaint Form

Complaints of misconduct are taken very seriously.

You may use this form to file a complaint anonymously. We encourage you to provide as much information as possible. It is helpful to the investigators to be able to follow up on information or speak to people involved in the incident to gather evidence. 

Please do not use this form to report crimes. If this is an emergency, please call 911. For all other crime reports, including noise complaints, parking, and abandoned vehicles, please see the Online Crime Reporting page or call (206) 625-5011.

OPA no longer investigates complaints against 911 communications/dispatchers or Parking Enforcement Officers, as those employees have been moved outside of SPD. OPA will forward complaints against 911 communications/dispatchers until a complaint system is operational. Please direct complaints against Parking Enforcement Officers to or call the Parking Enforcement Office at (206) 386-9012.