Payments & Forms

The Development Services Office (DSO) assists developers and homeowners who want new water utility services within the Seattle Public Utilities (SPU) service area. We also ensure that new public drainage, wastewater, and water system improvement meet applicable code requirements.

Taps Tracker

Learn about the status of your water service project. You will need your project address or invoice number to search your project status.

Other Questions

Billing questions: (206) 684-3000
Waterline inspections: (206) 684-5803
Cross-connection control questions: (206) 684-3536
Public drainage, sewer and water infrastructure maintenance: (206) 386-1800
Private property sewer and drainage questions: (206) 684-5362 or


Public Utilities

Andrew Lee, General Manager and CEO
Address: 700 5th Avenue, Suite 4900, Seattle, WA, 98104
Mailing Address: PO Box 34018, Seattle, WA, 98124-5177
Phone: (206) 684-3000

Newsletter Updates


Sign up for the latest updates from Public Utilities

Seattle Public Utilities (SPU) is comprised of three major direct-service providing utilities: the Water Utility, the Drainage and Wastewater Utility, and the Solid Waste Utility.